- I am a Graduate of The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN).
- I am Certified as a Holistic Health Practitioner by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
- I am continuously learning new information about holistic health, nutrition and healthy lifestyle.
The training I received includes the study of over 100 dietary theories, innovative and effective coaching methods, and practical lifestyle management techniques.
I learned from many teachers that are among the world’s top health and wellness experts, as well as leading authorities in nutrition and research. Some of the many teachers include:
- Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- Michael Jacobson, PhD – author and co-founder of the Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Dr. Annemarie Colbin, internationally recognized health educator, author, consultant and speaker, and founder of the National Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts.
- is focused on education and on healthy, whole, live foods that support and nourish the spirit as well the body.
- includes the unique philosophy of balanced ‘Primary Food’ and ‘Secondary Food’.
- Bio-individuality: means working with each Client as a unique individual.
- DOES NOT focus on GUILT! The key is to learn what works for YOU, the Client!
Give up sugar – painlessly…permanently!
Create a healthy lifestyle that lasts!
Take a 4 minute Quiz that will give you the clarity you need to get started – find out more about The Sugar Switch Quiz™ here.
OR jump right in and take The Sugar Switch Quiz™ now.
Phone: 403-453-4452 Located in Calgary, Alberta