Here is a very interesting recipe from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Enjoy!
Prep time: 7 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Variation: This salad can be made with cooked chicken breast in place of the tofu.
1 bunch washed watercress
1 cup grated carrots
1 cup baked tofu
1-1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
2/3 tablespoons plum vinegar or other vinegar
1. Tear watercress into desirable size pieces.
2. Mix with carrots in a salad bowl.
3. Drizzle sesame oil and vinegar over salad and toss.
4. Dice tofu into bite-size strips.
5. Serve in individual salad bowls, sprinkle tofu on top of each and serve.