1 medium sized sweet potatoes
4 medium beets
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp crushed dried rosemary
2 Tbsp olive oil (or coconut oil)
- Set oven to 400 degrees F; place parchment paper on 2 cookie sheets
- Mix garlic salt and crushed rosemary in a small bowl; set aside
- Peel the sweet potato and the beets
- Thinly slice the sweet potato and beets into ’rounds’ (like potato chips); place in a large mixing bowl. If you want to keep the color of the sweet potato vibrant orange, you could use 2 bowls – one for the sweet potato, and one for the beets (or use 1 bowl – season sweet potato first, then season the beets)
- Toss sweet potato and beet slices with oil and garlic/rosemary mixture.
- Spread on cookie sheets; bake for 15 minutes; flip them over and bake for another 15 minutes or until crispy.