Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 mahi mahi filets – 6 to 8 oz each
sea salt & pepper to taste
2 limes, juiced
2 Tbsp gluten free tamari soy sauce
2 inches fresh ginger root, grated (1 – 1 1/2 tsp)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 lemon, cut into 4 slices
1. Rinse fish. Season with salt & pepper; place in shallow baking dish
2. Combine lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and olive oil in small bow; pour over fish.
3. Turn over the mahi mahi in the marinade, and let it sit in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
4. Preheat skillet on medium high heat.
5. Cook fish with marinade for 6-7 minutes per side or until fish is firm & opaque.
6. Garnish with a slice of lemon.
This is a delicious recipe for any white, mild fish!
Variation – lemon can be used in place of the lime.
Recipe credit: Institute for Integrative Nutrition